How Did Allah Prepare The Greatest
Doctor Of The Pharmacy Mohammed
(May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)
In order not to be confused and to be assured of the cures of our Lord, we say by Allah's guidance:
Allah prepared the chosen beloved (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) as he is the greatest doctor and the honored wise man for this unique mission, then He made him the perfect example and the practical live model. He (upon him the best pray and the perfect peace) was a Koran walking on land. When Mrs. Aa'Isha was asked about his manners she said:
"His manners were the Koran, don't you read the Koran, Allah says: And verily, you (O Muhammad) are on an exalted standard of character."
Let's now see how Allah prepared his beloved by these beauties, perfections, cures, secrets and lights until he became this unique perfect example going among people.
Allah chose him, brought him up under His eye and taught him by Himself. He didn't have a teacher or an instructor, so that no one has grace or guardianship upon him or his nation, Allah said to him in the Koran assuring this unique honor:
"And (Allah) taught you that which you knew not. And Ever Great is the Grace of Allah unto you (O Muhammad)." (Surat Al-Nesaa, verse 113)
He (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said about that when our sir Aba-Bakr asked him:
"O messenger of Allah I knew princes, great men and kings, I didn't see your manners, who taught you O messenger of Allah?" He said:
"My lord brought me up so well."
Allah made him wise in his words, an example in his behavior and deeds and perfect in his manners until he became so perfect in his manners, Allah praised him in His book e.g.:
"And verily, you (O Muhammad) are on an exalted standard of character." (Surat Al-Kalam, verse 4)
Allah informed us all that the perfect guidance in any matter concerning religion, this life and the hereafter, only comes by obeying him, He says:
"If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance." (Surat An'Nour, verse 54)
If we obey him, we will be guided, why we look for solutions to our economic problems with nations that all their principles are personal principles made by men with desires and mistakes and leave the perfect tested healings with no mistakes, Allah says about them:
"It is only an Inspiration that is inspired." (Surat An'Najm, verse 4)
So we can say that Allah gave him luminous spirit to infer the needs of human societies, and spiritual transparent insight to look at the illnesses of souls, bodies and societies to put by the order and permission of Allah, a cure for every disease with perfect wisdom and high mercy by which Allah described his relation with his nation and set this in His Koran and said to us about that:
"For the believers (he is) full of pity, kind, and merciful." (Surat At'Tawba, verse 128)
This was the first preparation to him (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) in the spiritual and moral side.
At the practical and executive side in Da'wa:
- Allah made him call to Him in Mecca for thirteen years.
- He faced unmatched opposition, persecution and annoying there.
- He was (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) an example for the wise caller who calls to Allah:
• By his words (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) at all times.
• By his deed at all deeds without exception.
• By his status however he was.
• By wisdom and fair preaching.
• And at all circumstances, either can be realized or above imagination.
- He began his call as a single person, no one with him but Allah, no weapon but the Koran which was being revealed verses after verses.
- In few years, his call spread and followed by different nations.
The third preparation is a special one:
No human being acquires a similar one:
"He studied making nations, building countries and societies." This needs not only tens of years but hundreds of years to be achieved, but by this special preparation by Allah to His messenger (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), in few years he built a great nation led the whole world. This never happened in history like this except this time, Allah didn't want people to think that Islam is a religion of worship and dealings and has no concern with this life, He made His beloved migrates to Medina:
- To be the perfect example in establishing urban societies from his age to the end of this world.
- He established a society upon fearing of Allah and watching Him, he got rid of all the political, social, economic or other problems happened in urban societies, to be sure that Islam is a religion and a country, a religion for Allah and a country organizes the rights of individuals and groups and reform them to be good societies without problems, if they followed the guidance of the beloved and chosen of Allah (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him).
- So you see that through all these stages, statuses and developments, Allah made his life (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) full of all different problems and diseases that can happen to mankind until the day of judgment, either for individuals (leaders or subordinates) or families and groups (relatives, enemies, friends, hypocrites, enviers, spiteful people, previous religion's people, different disbelievers, powerless, arrogant, the poor, the rich, ……) or small primitive societies or strong ones or big just or unjust societies, countries and empires. Allah founded all these problems, interlaced relations, connected and contrasted dealings for him, in order to cure them in his nation from the book of Allah and prepare from his Sunna what cures them by Allah's permission so that no Muslim becomes confused whenever and wherever he is.
This was undoubted practical and scientific confirmation that the healings of the Koran and Sunna cure all the different apparent and hidden diseases, Allah affirmed this fact for us, He said about him:
"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow." (Surat Al-Ahzab, verse 21)
This is definite evidence for all people that he (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is not only an example to follow in Salat (prayers), Seyam (fasting) and Nawafel, but as we previously said:
He is an example in all his sayings, deeds, movements, settles and all his statuses all over his life. He (May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) is a living Koran walking among people.